Finance is the language of business. Numbers provide the ultimate gauge of how a business is performing and business owners who aspire to growth must have at least a basic understanding of finance.
Problems in a business often manifest themselves in the numbers, whether that be cash flow, profitability or growth. Every business coach must be prepared and confident to deal with it when this happens.
This business guides and templates bundle helps you coach business owners by providing ready-made finance and cash resources that you can convert to your own branding and share with them.
These guides and templates will ensure that your clients will be delighted with the quality and impact of your finance and cash coaching.
The bundle contains:
- Balance Sheet Report
- Better Cash Flow
- Breakeven Analysis
- Budgeting - creating an income budget - example
- Budgeting - creating an income budget
- Budgeting - creating cash flow forecast - example
- Budgeting - creating cash flow forecast
- Budgeting - creating direct cost budget - example
- Budgeting - creating direct cost budget
- Budgeting - creating monthly budget - example
- Budgeting - creating monthly budget
- Budgeting - creating overheads budget - example
- Budgeting - creating overheads budget
- Business Case
- Cash Flow Statement
- Choosing An Accountant
- Choosing An Accounting System
- Financial Controls
- Implementing An Accounting System
- Job Profitability
- Leasing V Rental
- Managing Costs
- Margin Of Safety
- Profit And Loss Report
- Work In Progress
- Working Capital
- Format: Word
- Note that some of these resources may be included in other bundles
All materials are editable and customisable to your own branding and coach-specific content within the terms of our license.